The Troy Lee Designs Stage Nova Sram MIPS Helmet-Burgundy weighs in at only 690 grams. It is so lightweight you might not even notice it’s there…except it IS there protecting your precious little head in multiple ways including MIPS (Multi-directional Impact Protection System), EPP (for slow speed impacts) and EPS (for high-speed impacts). Not only does it protect, but it also comforts with a moisture-wicking, quick-drying, and odor-fighting X-Static® helmet liner and 11 intake and 14 exhaust holes. A Fidlock® buckle will have you putting on and taking off your helmet with the greatest of ease. A velvety-soft helmet sock with extra hardware, liners, and pads is included.
- DUAL DENSITY EPS co-molded with EPP combine to safely manage high and low-speed impact energy (PATENT PENDING)
- MIPS brain protection system reduces rotational forces to the brain in certain crash scenarios
- EPP lined chinbar for multi impact performance
- Drawstring bag with breathable mesh paneling and additional anodized hardware, liners and pads
- Meets Certification for CPSC 1203, CE EN1078, ASTM F1952, ASTM F2032, and AS/NZS 2063
- 690 grams (1.5 lbs) size M/L
- 3 Year Warranty
- **Not rated for motorized use**
There are no reviews yet.