The Troy Lee Designs SE4 Composite MIPS Eyeball Helmet-Black/Silver ups the technology and protection with it’s aerospace fiberglass composite shell which brings down the overall weight by 75g. And you gotta love that MIPS brain protection system to reduce rotational injuries. Naturally the visor seamlessly matches the shell graphics so it doesn’t look all slap-dash like the old days. The washable comfort liner will keep your helmet from developing that helmet stank we all know and hate. Just remember to wash it!
- MIPS brain protection system, reduces rotational forces to the brain in some crash scenarios
- EPP (Expanded PolyPropylene) chin bar for lightweight, durable protection
- Three shell sizes to more accurately fit a variety of head sizes and rider ages, improving overall safety
- Anatomical –3D contoured cheek pads with emergency release system for EMS responders
- Removable snap-in, washable comfort liner with moisture wicking Dri-lex®
- Plastic visor screws and brass inserts for easy impact break-away
- Extra matching graphic visor
- Drawstring helmet bag included
- DOT FMVSS 218 certified
There are no reviews yet.