Packing a TMF 6-hour carbon fiber strand pad, the Troy Lee Designs Men’s Premium Carbon MTB Short Liner provides superior moisture management in stifling-hot weather, so you’re not pedaling down the trail as a hot, sweaty mess. This Italian-made pad provides anatomical support and pressure relief while you’re barreling downhill at high speeds, ripping around berms, and hitting the jump line at the bike park. Ultimately, you’ll find it provides hours of continuous comfort, regardless if you’re trail riding or hitting lift-accessed laps up at the resort.
This padded liner short is primarily comprised of four-way stretch mesh, which provides breathable, quick-drying comfort underneath your favorite pair of trail baggies. Flat seams feel smooth against your skin, preventing the scratchy, irritating feel of cheaper liner shorts. It even has a discretely placed pocket at the rear, should you need to stash small necessities underneath your baggies.
- Padded liner short with superior moisture management
- TMF 6-hour carbon fiber pad dries quickly while riding
- Four-way stretch mesh for cooling airflow and mobility
- Smooth flatlock seams won’t scratch or irritate skin
- Elasticized waistband keeps liner shorts in place
- Silicone leg bands prevent bottoms from riding up
- Discretely placed pocket on backside of liner
There are no reviews yet.