The Troy Lee Designs D4 Carbon Lines BMX Helmet-Black/Red uses advanced tech to provide superior protection and comfort and tops it off with artistic flair. TLD has engineered this helmet with increased strength and added durability with very little weight gain. Featuring an integrated MIPS Brain Protection System to reduce rotational forces on the brain caused by impact. Instead of steel, the D-rings are titanium to get just that little extra bit of weight saving. The EPP collarbone impact system is a specially designed area to help mitigate helmet-collarbone/shoulder impacts. Anti-microbial/Quick Dry XT2 Quick release cheek pads to avoid that stinky, cold, wet feeling you get when putting on your helmet again for the next heat.
- MIPS brain protection system, reduces rotational forces to the brain in some crash scenarios
- Three shell sizes to more accurately fit a variety of head sizes and rider ages, improving overall safety
- Removable snap-in, washable comfort liner with Coolmax® and Dri-lex® moisture-wicking materials
- Super light titanium D-rings save weight and have increased material tensile strength
- CPSC 1203*, CE EN1078*, ASTM F1952-DH, ASTM 2032-BMX. *Varies by regional standards