The new JoeBlow III continues the tradition of setting the benchmark for floor pump durability and performance, while ushering in upgrades with an enlarged 3” chronograph inspired gauge and new hammer style TwinHead DX pump head. A durable steel barrel and base as well as ergonomic padded handle make inflating tires a breeze.
- 3”, large and easy-to-read chronograph inspired gauge with pressure indicator
- New hammer type TwinHead™ DX with longer lever for easier use
- Dual density polymer, ergonomic, oversized handle
- Rotating connection keeps hose tangle free
- Ball and bladder needles are included and fit neatly in their own holder
- HEAD: New hammer type TwinHead™ DX w/ extra long 360 pivot hose, Presta / Schrader / Dunlop
- BARREL: Painted steel
- GAUGE: 160 psi / 11 bar, 3” mid mount analog
- VOLUME PER STROKE: 317.5 cc
- BASE: Hardened steel
- ADDED FEATURES: Ball / bladder heads, Hose dock
- SIZE: 67.8 x 25.3 x 11.7 cm / 26.7” x 10” x 4.6”
- WEIGHT: 1.68 kg / 3.70 lb
There are no reviews yet.