The Park Tool PCS-4-2 Repair Stand is perfect for the garage or bike shop. It is a is a heavy-duty folding stand with your choice of shop quality clamps. The PCS-4 features a rock solid, four-point leg system that folds together for storage, steel powder coated tubing, and a composite horizontal tube.
A must have if you plan to maintain your own bike(s). It assembles easily and is portable. Time to pull out those bikes put them up on the stand and give them proper tune up. These stands allow for expertise and quality workmanship. The stands are very sturdy and holds the bike high enough to make those repairs easily.
- The PCS-4-2 uses the 100-5D Micro-Adjust Clamp
- 360° infinite clamp rotation allows bike to placed in optimal position for specific repairs
- The clamp jaws are nominally 2.75 inches (7cm) wide
- Adjusts quickly from 51″ to 68″
- Base forms a 26½” x 28″ square (67 cm x 71 cm)
- Weighs 26 lbs. (11.8 kg)
NOTE: The maximum weight holding capacity of the PCS-4 is 100 lbs. (45 kg). This assumes the weight is centered over the legs.