Looking for the perfect “stay at home” stand, the Park Tool PCS-4-1 Repair Stand will turn your work area at home into a professional BMX mechanic shop. With its solid, four-point leg system (which folds for easy storage), this stand can handle bikes up to 100lbs, while the 360° clamp rotation and adjustable height allows you nimbly rotate and position the bike in a convenient position for you to work on.
- PCS-4-1 uses the 100-5C Adjustable Linkage Clamp
- 360° infinite clamp rotation allows bike to placed in optimal position for specific repairs
- The clamp jaws are nominally 4 inches (10cm) wide
- Clamping height adjusts quickly from 51″ to 68″
- Base forms a 26½” x 28″ square (67 cm x 71 cm)
- Weighs 26 lbs. (11.8 kg)
NOTE: The maximum weight holding capacity of the PCS-4 is 100 lbs. (45 kg). This assumes the weight is centered over the legs.