The Park Tool PCS-10.2 Home Mechanic Repair Stand is the perfect tool for working on your bike whether it’s in your very own garage, basement or at the shop. This super durable stand is made entirely of steel but weighs just 17 pounds and folds up easily for handy storage. A 360-degree clamp rotation means the bike can be moved into any position for easy cleaning and repairs.
- World famous Park Tool cam actuated, micro adjustable clamp that allows quick entry and exit and fits 1″ to 3″ (25mm–76mm) diameter tubes and seat posts of any shape and material
- Narrow clamping jaws (2.7″/7cm) fit into tight areas or on short seat posts
- 360° infinite clamp rotation allows bike to placed in optimal position for specific repairs
- All steel structure for maximum stiffness and durability
- Teardrop shaped tubing adds strength and ensures perfect positioning during use and folding
- Folds quickly and easily to 43″ for storage using aluminum quick-release mechanisms and strong tubular support braces
- Quick-release height adjustment from 39″ to 57″ (99cm–145cm)
- Durable textured powder coat finish
- Super strong glass filled nylon composite fittings and top tube internals creating smooth rotation and secure positioning
- Includes height adjustable compact tray to hold small parts, a few tools and the PTH-1 Paper Towel Holder (optional accessory)
- Base when open forms a triangle of 36″ x 36″ x 48″ (92cm x 92cm x 121cm)
- Weighs 17 lbs. (7.71kg)
There are no reviews yet.