The Shimano XC502 Clipless Shoe at J&R Bicycles uses all the best quality materials and advanced technology to bring you this stylish and comfortable shoe. Made with a mesh/TPU and synthetic leather with surround wrapping to reduce overlap and provide lightweight comfort. The midsole is reinforced with glass fiber for efficient power transfer and the low stack height allows for great stabilization. The spikes on these shoes are rider-tunable so you can change it up depending on conditions and riding style.
- Lightweight SHIMANO ULTREAD XC rubber outsole delivers competition-grade grip that lasts.
- Mesh/TPU and Synthetic leather material covered upper in optimized part to provides comfortable fit and light weight.
- BOA® L6 dial on instep strap quickly and comfortably secures a wide range of foot shapes.
- Glass fiber reinforced midsole for power transfer.
- Surround wrapping upper structure reduces overlap and provides a glove-like fit.
- Rider-tunable spikes allow riders to select and swap spikes to match riding styles and conditions.
- Low stack height midsole helps stabilize foot, maximizes power transfer and efficiency.
- MODEL NO: SH-XC502
- SERIES: SHIMANO
- Model year: 2022
- Line up year: 2022
- Gender: Men’s
- Segment/Category: OFF-ROAD/Cross Country
- Product name: XC5
- Size: Standard:38-50 Wide:38-48
- Cleat type: SPD
- Last type: SHIMANO DYNALAST
- Stiffness index: 7
- Best match pedal: PD-M8100
- Closure: 1 BOA (L6), 1 strap
- Upper Material: Synthetic leather + mesh
- Outsole Material: ULTREAD rubber
- Midsole Material: Glass fiber reinforced Nylon
- Standard insole: Adaptable cup insole
- Men’s Actual weight (Size: 42): 300g