The Shimano RX-8 Clipless Shoe marries the top performance features of Shimano’s premium mountain bike and road racing footwear in a shoe that balances pedaling performance and off-the-bike capability. The result is a lightweight, stiff, walkable shoe that is ideal for gravel racers, gran fondo riders, and weekend warriors. Comfort is critical for ultra-endurance gravel racing events and the RX-8 delivers a glove-like fit. The shoe utilizes a one-piece Surround Structure synthetic upper with perforated venting and secures the foot with a single Boa IP1 dual micro adjustment dial. Weight is reduced by utilizing a Velcro strap at the front of the shoe.
- Super stiff and lightweight carbon composite sole.
- System engineered with SPD pedals for maximum pedaling efficiency and stability.
- Lightweight, abrasion-resistant TPU lugs for the best balance of pedaling performance and off the bike capability.
- Surround upper pattern provides the perfect balance of holding power and absolute all day comfort.
- Boa® IP1 with dual micro adjustment function.