The off-road racing Shimano 2019 XC-7 Clipless Shoes-Black, with non-slip and stiff carbon sole and Shimano Dynalast technology, is the perfect shoe for every day. These shoes are ultra-rigid and have an outsole stiffness rating of nine on Shimano’s scale.
OFF-ROAD RACING SHOES FOR COMFORT AND MAXIMUM PERFORMANCE
- Ultra-rigid, lightweight carbon fiber reinforced midsole
- Supple high-density synthetic leather with perforated venting for superior fit
- Dual independent Boa® L6 dials allow quick, micro tension adjustments.
- Adjustable powerzone wire guide holds forefoot securely.
- Exclusive MICHELIN® high-traction, mud-shedding tread pattern outsole
- Dual-density rubber compounds provide the right balance of grip, durability, and flexibility.
- Reinforced spike mount for extreme conditions, 18 mm spike option
- Intended use : MTB, Cross, Gravel
- Series: Shimano
- Material: nylon, imitation leather
- Sole: Michelin® outsole, carbon reinforced insole
- Waterproof: no
- Compatibility pedal system: Shimano SPD
- Lock system: Boa twist lock
- Sizes: (Normal type) 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, (Wide type) 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48
- Color: Black
- Weight: 326 g (Size:42)