The Troy Lee Designs D4 Carbon MIPS Corsa Sram Helmet-Red weighs in at just 1 kilogram making it one of the lightest helmets in the game. Incorporates the MIPS brain protection system to help prevent rotational stress resulting from angled impacts. Instead of steel, the D-rings are titanium to get just that little extra bit of weight saving. The EPP collarbone impact system is a specially designed area to help mitigate helmet-collarbone/shoulder impacts. Anti-microbial/Quick Dry XT2 Quick release cheek pads to avoid that stinky, cold, wet feeling you get when putting on your helmet again for the next heat.
- MIPS brain protection system, reduces rotational forces to the brain in some crash scenarios
- TeXtreme® Spread Tow carbon fiber shell
- Three shell sizes to more accurately fit a variety of head sizes and rider ages, improving overall safety
- Anatomical “3D” contoured cheek pads with emergency release system for EMS responders
- Removable snap-in, washable comfort liner with Coolmax® and Dri-lex® moisture-wicking materials
- Super light titanium D-rings save weight and have increased material tensile strength