The Fly Racing CE Barricade Lite Knee Guard are made with a viscoelastic memory foam to better handle multiple impacts. The pads are soft under normal wear, but at impact they become extremely rigid thereby protecting your body much like a hard plastic knee pad would. The upper section is longer and with silicone grippers for more friction to mitigate any slipping while pedaling. The entire rear is a 4-way stretch mesh panel which results in a perfect fit and helps keep the sweat at bay. These pads pass CE EN1621-1 rating.
- FLY Racing’s HDM (High Density Memory) protectors are made of a special blend viscoelastic foam with memory function allowing for repeat impacts that passes CE EN1621-1 rating to level 1
- Hidden stitching prevents fraying and adds to durability
- The protective pads feature an array of breathe holes to increase airflow
- Extended upper cuffs and internal silicon gripper bands help with slipping
- The pads are both soft, lightweight and low profile
- 4 way stretch mesh panels at the rear help in giving a great fit and allowing air to escape
- CE tested and certified as impact protection: EN1621-1 Level 1