The Park Tool PCS-10.3 Home Mechanic Repair Stand is the perfect tool for working on your bike whether it’s in your very own garage, basement or at the shop. This super durable stand is made entirely of steel but weighs just 16 pounds and folds up easily for handy storage. A 360-degree clamp rotation means the bike can be moved into any position for easy cleaning and repairs.
- Cam-actuated micro-adjustable clamp fits 7/8″ to 3″ (22 mm–76 mm) diameter tubes and seat posts of any shape and material, including aero posts and dropper posts
- Narrow clamping jaws (2.7″/70 mm) fit into tight areas or on short seat posts
- Rubber saddle pad allows bikes to be hung by the saddle for quick adjustment or storage
- Durable, textured powder coat finish
- Integrated height-adjustable parts tray
- Height adjustment collar features accessory ports for compatibility with the #106 Work Tray or PTH-1 Paper Towel Holder (both sold separately)
- Maximum weight capacity*: 80 lbs. (36 kg)Height adjustable from 39″ to 57″ (990 mm–1450 mm) using convenient quick-release lever
- Base when open forms a triangle of 36″ x 36″ x 48″ (920 mm x 920 mm x 1210 mm)
- Folds down to 45″ x 14.5″ (1140 mm x 370 mm)
- Weight: 16 lbs. (7.2 kg)
There are no reviews yet.