The Northwave Hammer Junior MTB Shoe is specifically designed for children. A well-constructed and stylish shoe great for kids who love cycling and mud! Rugged soles give grip when off of the bike. Velcro fastening, Compatable with 2-bolt Shimano SPD pedals/cleats.
- Sole -Speedlight 3D, The soles have been reduced in thickness but the overall stiffness has been increased. The rubber studs provide excellent grip even on the most slippery surfaces.
- Upper -Ultralight PU. The upper has had its stitching minimized and is designed to anatomically follow the shape of the foot, preventing slipping and providing an effective support. The vents have also been strategically placed along the upper and the sole to provide a constant air flow.
- NW Biomechanical Mapping – Designed to keep the foot in the correct position while pedalling, transmitting the force directly on the pedals without loss of energy.
- Asymmetrical Straps – The bottom strap has been specifically positioned so as to follow the anatomy of the foot and reduce the pressure on the side area; a particularly sensitive spot. They maintain maximum grip with velcro fastening.
- Performance Pro Footbed – EVA and microfiber offer lightness, sole support and the perfect degree of stiffness to transmit all your power to the pedals.