This special edition TLD D4 Carbon full face helmet celebrates 40 years of Troy Lee Designs with a classic Eyeball design and a run of just 40 helmets worldwide, as Troy talked about where the eyeball graphic came from “Man, my dad was always painting eyeball characters that were super cool, then I started having the artists here play around with some and it just became part of our series of fun characters, cool to bring them back”
Over decades of helmet painting and out-there colourways, the Eyeball character has emerged as a favourite of TLD designers and riders alike. The brand’s unofficial mascot adorns this limited edition ‘Born From Paint’ D4 Carbon, sneaking onto the sides of this stealthy black design in a haze of blue and gold flames.
With only 40 of these helmets available worldwide, grab yourself a slice of TLD history while you can. Once they’re gone, they’re gone.
- MIPS brain protection system, reduces rotational forces to the brain in some crash scenarios
- TeXtreme® Spread Tow carbon fiber shell
- Three shell sizes to more accurately fit a variety of head sizes and rider ages, improving overall safety
- Anatomical –3D” contoured cheek pads with emergency release system for EMS responders
- Removable snap-in, washable comfort liner with Coolmax® and Dri-lex® moisture-wicking materials
- Super light titanium D-rings save weight and have increased material tensile strength
- CPSC 1203*, CE EN1078*, ASTM F1952-DH, ASTM 2032-BMX. *Varies by regional standards