The Haro Citizen Carbon BMX Frame-Pink has the perfect color to standout on the track. Be rad and pretty in pink. Haro’s reputation is always backed by BMX’ers. The frame is made up of an 86.5mm wide shell allowing the down-tube and chain-stays to spread to the outer width of the shell and create undoubtedly the stiffest, most responsive bottom bracket concept to hit the BMX market. The head-tube of the Citizen is a tapered 1-1/8″ – 1.5″ design which stiffens up the front end of the bike for maximum steering response. The rear dropouts of the Citizen are a removable CNC machined alloy design compatible with 10mm, 15mm and 20mm rear axles with the included hardware and adapters.
- Built from M30-S and T-700 carbon with internal brake cable routing
- PTC (Power Transfer Center) press-fit BB86 design
- Interchangeable alloy dropouts with built-in chain tensioners
- Accommodates 10, 15 and 20mm rear axles
- 1-1/8″ – 1.5″ tapered head tube
- Pro (20.5″ TT/14.75″ RC), Pro XL(21″ TT/15.2″ RC)
- Pro XXL (21.75″ TT/15.2″ RC), Long (21.75″ TT/17.2″ RC)
- 2.7lbs (Pro XL size)
There are no reviews yet.