The DK Professional-X BMX Race Frame at J&R Bicycles celebrates 10 years of podium-topping performance by building on the proven geometry DK is known for. This pro-level build has been remastered to be stiffer, stronger and super fast right out of the box. Loaded with features including a Hyrdroformed aluminum tube set with tear drop and hourglass bridges and 3D dropouts that are compatible with 20/15/10mm axles (axle hardware is included).
- World Championship Team DK design
- Built with lightweight 6000 series Hydroformed aluminium tubing
- Tapered 1-1/8”—1.5” head tube (headset included with an extra lower race to work with standard 1-1/8” non-tapered forks)
- Internal brake cable routing
- Trapezoidal seat mast for increased stiffness at bottom bracket
- 20mm / 15mm / 10mm dropouts (all axle hardware included) with integrated chain tensioners
- Threaded Euro bottom bracket shell (BB not included)
- Seat post diameter: 27.2mm
There are no reviews yet.