The Box One 451 Rim-Front-28H-20×1 1/8″ is as low-profile as it gets. All the better to be lightweight and speedy. Featuring double walled aluminum, eyeleted construction. Lacking a sidewall braking surface this rim is designed specifically for the front of the bike, but can be used on the rear if using a disc brake.
Please note: Box has not supplied photos of the front rim, so the pictures on this page are for the rear rim which has a flat surface for the brake pads. The front specced rim does not have this flat surface.
- Optimized Internal Geometry
- Machined Brake Track
- Stainless Steel Eyelets
- Brake (Rear) and Brake-Less (Front) Profiles
- Low Profile Design
- Schrader Valve Hole
- Box One X2 Pro Carbon 1 1/8″ cro-mo steerer 24″ X 20mm fork
- Box One X5 Pro Carbon 1.5″ to 1 1/8″ alloy steerer 24″ X 20mm fork
- Box One XL Pro Lite Carbon 1 1/8″ alloy steerer 20” X 10mm fork
- Box One X Pro Carbon 1-1/8″ cro-mo steer 24″ X 10mm fork
- Box One Quantum Hubset 36h Black
- WEIGHT: 400g
- HOLE DRILLING: 36
- INTERNAL RIM WIDTH: 22.5mm
- EXTERNAL RIM WIDTH: 28mm
- RIM HEIGHT: 18.5mm
- ERD: 491
- MATERIAL: 6061 Aluminum
- BEAD DIAMETER: 507mm
There are no reviews yet.