The Box Hex Lab Carbon Rear Rim-20×1.75″ is engineered with Box’s Oversized Technology philosophy for the ultimate in pedaling stiffness. These rims will shine even further if paired with Box’s other Oversized components. Box uses ultra high modulus carbon fiber, the stiffest out there, and designs the rim with spoke stabilizers to achieve the stiffness and stabillity of a much wider rim profile. This rim is compatible with tube and tubeless configurations.
- Foil Stamped Chrome Logos
- Brake (Rear) and Brake-Less (Front) Profiles
- Machined Brake Track
- Tubeless Ready
- High-Response & Low Latency
- Symmetrical Dihedral Angle Stabilizers
- Ultra High Modulus Carbon Fiber
- Hole Drilling: 36 Hole
- Internal Rim Width: 30mm
- ERD: 369mm
- Material: Ultra High Modulus Carbon Fiber
There are no reviews yet.